Business Law Firm in Chicago
Shipley Law Group Areas of Practice
Shipley Law Group practices in these areas of law—
We conduct the investigation, trial and appeal of matters requiring court appearances, or appearances before other tribunals. Our experience also enables us to provide advice and counsel to avoid litigation. We represent clients in state and federal courts as well as in alternative dispute forums, involving controversies in the following areas:
These professionals benefit from representation by Shipley Law Group—
These are some of the services we offer to our construction litigant clients—
- Implementing dispute resolution procedures
- Counseling clients on the management and avoidance of construction claims and disputes
- Representing design professionals, contractors, and owners in litigation matters
- Representing clients in construction and engineering cases involving hotels, convention centers, hospitals, and large developments
- Litigating design and construction defects
- Litigating injury and property tort claims
- Representing clients in insurance and other coverage claims
- Litigating and arbitrating construction disputes involving mass torts
- Representing architects and engineers in malpractice actions
- Representing clients in federal and state construction litigation claims
- Representing clients in private construction claims
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing national and international contracts
For more information, please read Construction Law
Tell us about your specific needs when you contact us.
Your most important legal action is a matter of preparation. Our most extensive legal activities fall under the categories of preparation and defense. Our favorite investment of time for you is in preparation—because preparation makes the best defense for our clients.
We represent you from any project stage where you encounter legal problems. But we encourage you to contact us at the earliest stages of your contract work. We enjoy making everything easy and inexpensive for our clients. Tell us about your specific needs when you contact us.
Like so many other arenas of life, it is all about relationships. And as we do in all the other parts of our law practice, we encourage you to get in touch with us as early on during your enterprise's life cycle as you can.
It is our business to protect your interests. We protect you from lawsuits, shield you from exposure to business and personal liability, and help you keep proper business procedures in place. We also review and advise on appropriate insurance coverage.
Our business law firm in Chicago advises all forms of commercial organizations, sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations regarding:
- Business Organization
- Commercial Law
- Corporate and Partnership Counseling
- Real Estate
For more information, please read Business Law
Legal solutions for Chicago's future with Shipley Law Group
Our clients trust us to make legal sense out of every business process from Chicago's Loop to emerging business capitals throughout the state of Illinois. Write, call, or visit us for legal consultation that steers you clear from legal confrontation.