Chicago Construction Accident Attorneys
Types of construction accidents
Construction accidents can occur for a variety of reasons. Sometimes injuries are sustained as a result of accidents. However, when another person acts in a negligent way, it is not an accident. If you sustained an injury as the result of a reckless individual in the construction industry, contact The Shipley Law Group as soon possible to speak to an experienced Chicago construction accident attorney.
The following may cause you to become injured in a construction accident:
- An absence of proper safety training
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Poor management of the work site
- Lack of a prevention program
- Falling debris or construction materials
- Faulty scaffolding
- Tool and equipment design defects
- Lack of proper safety equipment for workers
- Failure to maintain equipment and tools
- A lack of safety practice enforcement
- Wrongful use of explosives
- Lack of construction panning
Construction accidents can change the way you live your life. Seek legal help immediately and put the past behind you.
Chicago Construction accident attorneys
Seeking legal counsel after a construction accident is the second thing you should do. First, you should seek medical help. After receiving medical attention, begin looking for our skilled Chicago construction accident lawyers.
The individual you choose should be experienced in the following ways:
- Going to trial: Be sure to hire an attorney who has ample litigation experience. You want someone who is willing to fight for you.
- Specializing in construction law: An attorney who specializes in construction law can offer you personalized and dedicated legal advice.
- Strategize: Chicago construction attorneys who help you create an appropriate strategy for your case are invaluable. They can advise you on what the best route is for your case.
Speak to a Chicago construction accident attorney at the Shipley Law Group
Our clients trust us to make legal sense out of every business process from Chicago's Loop to emerging business capitals throughout the state of Illinois . Write, call, or visit us for legal consultation that steers you clear from legal confrontation.